If you require urgent medical assistance which cannot wait until the surgery re-opens, please call 111. Calls to NHS 111 service are free from both landline and mobile phones.
We are working together with other local practices in the Inner City and East Locality to offer more appointments in the early mornings, evenings or at weekends. Speak to a member of the practice team to find out more.
Bristol Walk-in Centre
South Bristol Urgent Treatment Centre at South Bristol Community Hospital, Hengrove Promenade, Hengrove, Whitchurch Lane, Bristol, BS14 0DE Tel: 0117 342 9692. Open Mon-Sun 8am-8pm.
A nurse-led walk-in centre for minor illness and injuries. Provided by Sirona, you can drop in seven days a week with no appointment necessary.
South Bristol Urgent Treatment Centre is able to treat patients presenting with minor injuries that include:
- Sprains and strains
- Cuts and grazes
- Minor burns and scalds
- Assessment of suspected broken bones
They are unable to help with:
- Acute chest pain
- Serious medical emergencies posing immediate threat to a person’s health or life
- Serious head injury – loss of consciousness
Please note: that the Dental Access Service is based at Charlotte Keel, Bristol, BS5 0UA Tel: 0117 902 7130
Minor Illness and Injuries Units
The Minor Injuries Units can treat a whole range of minor illnesses and injuries including broken bones, stitching wounds, minor burns, scolds etc. so are a good alternative to visiting A&E.
- Bristol Urgent Treatment Centre at South Bristol Community Hospital, Hengrove Promenade, Hengrove, Whitchurch Lane, Bristol, BS14 0DE Tel: 0117 342 9692. Open Mon-Sun 8am-8pm. Nurse and paramedic -led walk-in medical centre to support the local community with urgent minor injuries and illness. Patients do not need an appointment.
- Yate Minor Injury Unit at The West Gate Centre, Yate Shopping Centre, 21 West Walk, Yate, BS37 4AX Tel: 0300 125 6800. Open Mon-Dun 8am-8pm. Drop in service for minor injuries with x-ray access. Patients do not need an appointment.
- Clevedon Minor Injury Unit is based at North Somerset Community Hospital, Old Street, Clevedon, North Somerset, BS21 6BS. Tel: 01275 546852. Open Mon-Sun 8am-9.00pm (last admission 8.30pm). The Minor Injury Unit offers treatment for adults, children and young people for a wide range of minor injuries that are less than three weeks old. Patients do not need an appointment.
- Southmead Minor Injury Unit is based at Southmead Hospital, Westbury-on-Trym, Bristol, BS10 5ND Tel: 0117 323 5100 Open Mon-Sun 9am-8pm. Drop in service for minor injuries with x-ray access. Patients do not need an appointment.