We have a highly skilled team of nurses, who are fully trained in procedures such as cervical cytology, ear syringing, immunisations and venepuncture.
They also run chronic disease management clinics for patients with Asthma, Diabetes and Coronary Heart Disease, offer advice and immunisation to patients travelling abroad, give support to patients wishing to stop smoking and deliver a comprehensive wound management programme.
The Treatment Room is open every weekday and you can make an appointment by phoning or calling in at Reception.
Patients can make appointments by phoning or calling at Reception.
The services offered are:
- NHS Health Checks for all patients over 45 years of age
- Blood sampling, specimen collection (e.g. a variety of swabs, urinalysis, pregnancy testing, sputum and stool sampling).
- Wound management (including wound dressing, suture removal, management of leg ulcers and care of traumatic wounds).
- Ear syringing
- Administration of Depot injections
- Blood pressure monitoring and 24 hours ambulatory BP monitoring
- Baby Clinic (covering childhood immunisations)
- Foreign Travel Service
- Smear Clinic
- Chronic disease management of Asthma, Diabetes, Heart Disease and COPD
For more information about our Treatment Room team please go to – “Meet the Team” page.