Bristol ROADS (Recovery Orientated Alcohol and Drugs Service) is commissioned by Bristol City Council.
ROADS is a partnership between:
- BDP (Bristol Drugs Project)
- DHI (Developing Health and Independence)
- Avon and Wiltshire Mental Health Partnership NHS Trust
For general advice and support visit the DHI website first.
ROADS can help you with:
- general drug and alcohol misuse advice
- advice on detoxing, residential rehabilitation or getting an opioid substitute prescription
- information about how you can reduce the harm substances can cause
- needle exchange
- nursing support, including wound care
- naloxone supply
- blood-borne virus support
- Call 0117 440 0540 or email [email protected] for information on how to access our services.