Below you’ll see the number of appointments, phone calls and vaccinations that Montpelier Health Centre provided in September 2021.
Our patient population is 21,450.
In September 2021 we:
- Provided over 8,743 overall appointments
- Handled over 20,893 telephone calls
- Provided over 3,926 urgent appointments
- Handled over 1,523 documents
- Administered over 2,551 COVID vaccinations
- Administered over 287 flu vaccinations
The Marmalade trust are taking new service user referrals for both the Marmalade Christmas Cheer project and for the Marmalade Companions project for over 50’s who are experiencing loneliness in Bristol, North Somerset, and South Gloucestershire.
These can be self-referred or if you know someone experiencing loneliness, you can refer them.
Christmas Cheer 2021 – Bringing joy and companionship to people who would otherwise be alone on Christmas Day
Marmalade Companions – Supporting Marmalade members to make new connections and find social activity in their local community.
The closing date for Christmas Cheer applications is 31st October 2021 and for Marmalade Companions is 8th November 2021.